Grants available up to $10,000.
Applications for the Annual Matched Funding round are open from February 5th and close on April 6th, 2020.
Two streams of funding are available through the Annual Matched Funding Round. Applicants should consider the guiding principles contained in the guidelines (see link below) to determine which category their project or initiative is best aligned with.
The Annual Community Matched Funding Round guidelines are here.(PDF, 503KB)
To apply, please use this form.(PDF, 278KB)
Shire of Broome Community Sponsorships
The Community Sponsorship Program has been developed to provide funds to assist community based organisations within the Shire of Broome for the development of social, cultural, economic, recreational, environmental, and reconciliation projects and initiatives that benefit the local community.
Please contact the Youth & Community Development Officer for further information on (08) 9191 3456.
EDL West Kimberley Community Donations
The purpose of Energy Developments Pty Ltd West Kimberley Donations is to create lasting value throughout the West Kimberley and to nurture community wellbeing through support of not-for-profit, community driven projects or activities. Projects or activities supported by the Energy Developments Pty Ltd Community Donation need to be consistent with the following principles:
1. Support social cohesion, inclusiveness, equal opportunity and the wellbeing of the community.
2. Support long-term development.
3. Be genuinely community driven initiatives.
4. Address community needs in the towns located within the Shire of Broome.
How to submit an application
Complete the relevant application form (available in Word or pdf) below and submit it using one of the following options:
- Email your application to the Shire.
- Post your application to Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Broome, PO Box 44, Broome WA 6725.
- Hand deliver your application to Shire of Broome Administration Office, 27 Weld Street, Broome.