Road Condition Report and Planned Maintenance
Broome Cape Leveque Road
The Broome Cape Leveque Road is now managed by Main Roads WA, If you have any queries please contact their office on 138 138.
Unsealed Shire Roads
Last updated: September 14, 2023 at 10.30am
Page will be updated again when conditions changes
Current vehicle road restrictions:
- Manari Road: Open to all Traffic - remains closed beyond James Price Point due to washouts - Grader works due in coming weeks
- Barred Creek Road: Open to all Traffic
- Quondong Point Road: Open to all Traffic
- Willie Creek Road: Open to all Traffic
- Crab Creek Road: Open to all Traffic
- Kavite Road: Open to all Traffic
- Fairway Drive (past end of seal): Open to all Traffic
NOTE: Although the road may be signposted and reported as "OPEN", the road may still become impassable or dangerous due to heavy rain, without notification or warning.
Caution is advised at all times, especially at floodways and washouts.
4WD is recommended on all unsealed roads and drivers should travel in accordance with road conditions at all times.
Cable Beach Access (North)
The Cable Beach vehicle access ramp is now open from 6am to 8pm, but will be closed during the day around high tides exceeding nine metres.
When driving on Cable Beach, please drive to the conditions, consider other beach users and ensure you're aware of tide times and heights.